|Certified Dental Lab Technician
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Rebuild or replace linings, wire sections, and missing teeth to repair dentures.
- Create a model of patient's mouth by pouring plaster into a dental impression and allowing plaster to set.
- Load newly constructed teeth into porcelain furnaces to bake the porcelain onto the metal framework.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Remove sutures and dressings.
- Administer local anesthetic agents.
- Make impressions for study casts.