- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
- Make impressions for study casts.
- Feel lymph nodes under patient's chin to detect swelling or tenderness that could indicate presence of oral cancer.