|Certified Dental Assistant
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
- Fabricate and fit orthodontic appliances and materials for patients, such as retainers, wires, and bands.
- Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures.