Design Schools in Seward, Alaska
Seward has a population of 2,830 and is located in Kenai Peninsula county.
Students have a choice of one design college in Seward to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 11 students completed design programs in Seward.
Design Schools in Seward
809 Second Avenue
Seward, AK, 99664
- Certification in Design and Visual Communications
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 269
- Average aid received per student: $3,156.00