|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.
- Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and related software to produce construction documents.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Supervise assistants' work throughout the design process.
- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, or blueprints, using drafting instruments, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment.
- Design graphic material for use as ornamentation, illustration, or advertising on manufactured materials and packaging or containers.