|Architectural Engineering Drafter
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects such as highways, sewage disposal systems, and dikes, working from sketches or notes.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
- Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.