Drafting Schools in Victoria, Texas
Victoria has a population of 60,603 and is located in Victoria county.
Drafting schools in Victoria charged students an average tuition of $2,226.00 if they were Texas residents, and $6,540.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for drafting schools in Victoria cost an average of $2,090.00. There is one drafting college in Victoria. Drafting programs in Victoria reportedly graduated 0 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Drafting Schools in Victoria
2200 E Red River
Victoria, TX, 77901
- Certification in Drafting and Design Technology / Technician
- Associates in Drafting and Design Technology / Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $1,020.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $3,000.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,678.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 188
- Average aid received per student: $3,705.00