- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for school systems.
- Observe work of teaching staff to evaluate performance, and to recommend changes that could strengthen teaching skills.
- Develop instructional materials to be used by educators and instructors.
|Career Assessment Specialist
- Purchase equipment or services in accordance with distance learning plans and budget constraints.
- Create and maintain web sites or databases that support distance learning programs.
- Develop distance learning program goals or plans, including equipment replacement, quality assurance, or course offering plans.