Electrical Engineering Schools in Jacksonville, North Carolina
Jacksonville has a population of 66,715 and is located in Onslow county.
Electrical Engineering schools in Jacksonville charged students an average tuition of $1,600.00 if they were North Carolina residents, and $7,722.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for electrical engineering schools in Jacksonville is $1,400.00. There is one electrical engineering college in Jacksonville. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 17 students completed electrical engineering programs in Jacksonville.
Electrical Engineering Schools in Jacksonville
444 Western Blvd
Jacksonville, NC, 28546
- Certification in Electrical / Electronic / Communications Engr Technology / Technician
- Associates in Electrical / Electronic / Communications Engr Technology / Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $1,600.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $7,722.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,810.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 228
- Average aid received per student: $2,094.00