|Emergency Management Specialist
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop instructional materials for the public and make presentations to citizens' groups to provide information on emergency plans and their implementation process.
- Apply for federal funding for emergency management related needs and administer and report on the progress of such grants.