|Emergency Management Specialist
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Apply for federal funding for emergency management related needs and administer and report on the progress of such grants.
- Propose alteration of emergency response procedures based on regulatory changes, technological changes, or knowledge gained from outcomes of previous emergency situations.
- Develop and maintain liaisons with municipalities, county departments, and similar entities to facilitate plan development, response effort coordination, and exchanges of personnel and equipment.