EMT Schools in Napa, California
Napa has a population of 72,585 and is located in Napa county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Napa emt schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $624.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Napa emt schools was $4,560.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for emt schools in Napa is $1,638.00. There is one emt college in Napa for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 0 students completed emt programs in Napa.
EMT Schools in Napa
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy
Napa, CA, 94558
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,560.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 183
- Average aid received per student: $2,826.00