EMT Schools in Walnut, California
Walnut is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 30,004.
EMT schools in Walnut charged students an average tuition of $624.00 if they were California residents, and $624.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for emt schools in Walnut is $1,638.00. There is one emt college in Walnut. 188 students were reported to have graduated from emt programs in Walnut in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
EMT Schools in Walnut
1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA, 91789
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $624.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,012
- Average aid received per student: $3,158.00