EMT Schools in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Glenwood Springs is located in Garfield county and has a population of 7,736.
EMT schools in Glenwood Springs charged students an average tuition of $1,350.00 if they were Colorado residents, and $7,050.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for emt schools in Glenwood Springs is $700.00. There is one emt college in Glenwood Springs. 186 students were reported to have graduated from emt programs in Glenwood Springs in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
EMT Schools in Glenwood Springs
831 Grand Ave.
Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $1,350.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $7,050.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,040.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 172
- Average aid received per student: $2,848.00