EMT Schools in Winter Haven, Florida
Winter Haven has a population of 26,487 and is located in Polk county.
EMT schools in Winter Haven charged students an average tuition of $2,074.00 if they were Florida residents, and $8,295.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for emt schools in Winter Haven is $1,350.00. There is one emt college in Winter Haven. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 119 students completed emt programs in Winter Haven.
EMT Schools in Winter Haven
999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $2,028.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,116.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,800.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 537
- Average aid received per student: $2,614.00