EMT Schools in Waynesville, Missouri
Waynesville has 3,507 residents. It is located in Pulaski county.
There is one emt college in Waynesville. EMT programs in Waynesville reportedly graduated 25 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
EMT Schools in Waynesville
400 G. W. Lane
Waynesville, MO, 65583
- Certification in Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 31
- Average aid received per student: $6,196.00