EMT Schools in Grants Pass, Oregon
Grants Pass is located in Josephine county and has a population of 23,003.
EMT schools in Grants Pass charged students an average tuition of $2,628.00 if they were Oregon residents, and $3,204.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for emt schools in Grants Pass cost an average of $1,500.00. Students have a choice of one emt college in Grants Pass to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 11 students completed emt programs in Grants Pass.
EMT Schools in Grants Pass
3345 Redwood Hwy
Grants Pass, OR, 97527
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $2,628.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $3,204.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,080.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 191
- Average aid received per student: $3,389.00