English Schools in Athens, Georgia
Athens has a population of 100,266 and is located in Clarke county.
For Georgia residents, the average tuition for all Athens english schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $3,314.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Athens english schools was $12,052.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for english schools in Athens is $1,230.00. Students who live on campus while attending a english school in Athens, can expect to pay an average of $8,046.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $7,600.00. There are two english colleges in Athens for students to choose from. 321 students were reported to have graduated from english programs in Athens in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
English Schools in Athens
125 Cedar St.
Athens, GA, 30602
- Masters in Creative Writing
- Bachelors in English Language and Literature
- Masters in English Language and Literature
- PhD in English Language and Literature
- Bachelors in Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Masters in Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- PhD in Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $4,828.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $20,504.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,046.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 4,235
- Average aid received per student: $7,002.00
800 US Hwy 29 N
Athens, GA, 30601
- Certification in Technical and Business Writing
- Tuition (in-state): $1,800.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $3,600.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,000.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 310
- Average aid received per student: $2,018.00