ESL Schools in Toppenish, Washington state
Toppenish is located in Yakima county and has a population of 8,946.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in esl schools in Toppenish during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $11,160.00. The average tuition was $11,160.00 for non-residents studying in Washington state.
Books and supplies for esl schools in Toppenish cost an average of $972.00. There is one esl college in Toppenish. ESL programs in Toppenish reportedly graduated 53 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
ESL Schools in Toppenish
3240 Fort Rd
Toppenish, WA, 98948
- Bachelors in Teaching English as Second / Foreign Language / ESL Language Instructor
- Masters in Teaching English as Second / Foreign Language / ESL Language Instructor
- Bachelors in English Language and Literature
- Tuition (in-state): $11,160.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $11,160.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,460.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 74
- Average aid received per student: $10,122.00