|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Evaluate and select providers of services according to customer requirements.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.