|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Obtain permits from fire and health departments to erect displays and exhibits and serve food at events.
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.