|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.