|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Obtain permits from fire and health departments to erect displays and exhibits and serve food at events.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.