|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.