|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.