|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.