|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.