|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.