- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Recommend special diets to improve athletes' health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
- Perform team-support duties such as running errands, maintaining equipment, and stocking supplies.
- Massage body parts to relieve soreness, strains, and bruises.