|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Manage sales team including setting goals, providing incentives, and evaluating employee performance.
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms.
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Check stock levels and reorder merchandise as necessary.
- Obtain credit information about prospective customers.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, and drapes, as guided by floor plan of building and specifications.
- Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections and applying preservative coatings as necessary.