|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Test patterns by making and fitting sample garments.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Take photographs of displays and signage.
- Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Store, pack, and maintain records of props and display items.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.