|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers, and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
- Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Create and enhance mannequin faces by mixing and applying paint and attaching measured eyelash strips, using artist's brush, airbrush, pins, ruler, and scissors.