|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers, and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
- Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.
- Create and enhance mannequin faces by mixing and applying paint and attaching measured eyelash strips, using artist's brush, airbrush, pins, ruler, and scissors.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Trace outlines of specified patterns onto material, and cut fabric using scissors.
- Test patterns by making and fitting sample garments.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Check stock levels and reorder merchandise as necessary.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.