|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.