- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Place prices and descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.
- Consult with advertising and sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.