|Fashion Sales Representative
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Cut out designs on cardboard, hardboard, and plywood, according to motif of event.
- Construct or assemble displays and display components from fabric, glass, paper, and plastic, using hand tools and woodworking power tools, according to specifications.
- Install decorations such as flags, banners, festive lights, and bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.