|Fashion Sales Representative
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Check stock levels and reorder merchandise as necessary.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Store, pack, and maintain records of props and display items.
- Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Select themes, lighting, colors, and props to be used.