- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, and signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Take photographs of displays and signage.
- Dress mannequins for displays.
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Negotiate with retail merchants to improve product exposure, such as shelf positioning and advertising.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.