|Fashion Sales Representative
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays or window decorations.
- Consult with advertising and sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Cut out designs on cardboard, hardboard, and plywood, according to motif of event.