|Fashion Sales Representative
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Negotiate with retail merchants to improve product exposure, such as shelf positioning and advertising.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections and applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers, and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
- Dress mannequins for displays.