- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections and applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Store, pack, and maintain records of props and display items.
- Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiate with retail merchants to improve product exposure, such as shelf positioning and advertising.