|Fashion Sales Representative
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Forward orders to manufacturers.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Attend training sessions and corporate planning meetings to obtain new ideas for product launches.
- Install decorations such as flags, banners, festive lights, and bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.
- Create and enhance mannequin faces by mixing and applying paint and attaching measured eyelash strips, using artist's brush, airbrush, pins, ruler, and scissors.