|Fashion Sales Representative
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Obtain credit information about prospective customers.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Place prices and descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, and drapes, as guided by floor plan of building and specifications.
- Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.