|Fashion Sales Representative
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.