- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections and applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.
- Use computers to produce signage.
|Fashion Retail Sales Representative
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.