|Fashion Retail Sales Representative
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.