- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
|Fashion Sales Representative
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Buy products from manufacturers or brokerage firms and distribute them to wholesale and retail clients.
- Forward orders to manufacturers.
- Obtain credit information about prospective customers.