|Fashion Sales Representative
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
|Fashion Retail Sales Representative
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.