|Fashion Retail Sales Representative
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
- Rent merchandise to customers.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Cut out designs on cardboard, hardboard, and plywood, according to motif of event.
- Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.
- Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays or window decorations.