- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Program computerized graphic effects.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Develop post-production models for films.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.